"PictureChromaSmoothTune" not saving in UserPresets.json

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Qboy61
New User

"PictureChromaSmoothTune" not saving in UserPresets.json

Post by Qboy61 »

When saving a user preset in Handbrake v1.6.1 on MacOS Mojave (10.14.6) it appears that "PictureChromaSmoothTune" is not saving in the UserPresets.json file.

I have configured Handbrake "Filter" tab and then tested my video, and then attempted to save my desired preset. Upon recall of the preset, the "Chroma Smooth" "Tune" setting does not load from preset. If I edit UserPresets.json (on MacOS 10.14.6) you can not edit "PictureChromaSmoothTune" entry to "Small (4x4)" as it shows when configuring the "Filter" tab in the GUI. Matching a Windows "presets.json" file and editing, on MacOS, the "UserPresets.json" file... The entry "PictureChromaSmoothTune" can be set to "tiny" (as is the setting from Windows) and that DOES load back to the interface on MacOS version. I am not sure it is functioning in MacOS and that "Tune" selection (from Windows) doesn't match the tune selection on Handbrake for MacOS.
Ritsuka
HandBrake Team

Re: "PictureChromaSmoothTune" not saving in UserPresets.json

Post by Ritsuka »

It seems the UI is connected to the wrong tune list. I'll fix it soon.
Ritsuka
HandBrake Team

Re: "PictureChromaSmoothTune" not saving in UserPresets.json

Post by Ritsuka »