How to add multiple VOBs to a queue

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
d_moor@yahoo.com
New User

How to add multiple VOBs to a queue

Post by d_moor@yahoo.com »

Description of problem or question:

I have a series of VOB files that I want to convert to mp4. I highlight the folder name and hit open. Get "No Valid Sources Found". I go into the folder to select the VOB files. Shift click and Option click don't work, so I have to select each file individually. I say add to queue, and then I get another dialogue box asking me if I want to add the title on the list (there is only one) to the queue. This gets very tiresome as you have to do it for each and every vob.

Steps to reproduce the problem (If Applicable):

HandBrake version (e.g., 1.0.0):

Operating system and version (e.g., Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, Windows 10 Creators Update):

MacOS 12.5 Mac Studio

HandBrake Activity Log ***required*** (see How-to get an activity log)

Code: Select all

Please replace this text with the contents of your log file between the two code tags - OR -  provide a pastebin URL in place of these 3 lines.
If you are unable to do so, please state why so we can help you.
rollin_eng
Veteran User

Re: How to add multiple VOBs to a queue

Post by rollin_eng »

Could you please post your HB scan logs, instructions can be found here:

https://handbrake.fr/docs/en/latest/hel ... y-log.html
theherdsman
New User

Re: How to add multiple VOBs to a queue

Post by theherdsman »

Works for me
I'm using 1.5.1 and found this works a little differently, but it works fine.
Once you select the folder, HB opens the first title and just clicking Add To Queue, adds that first title to the queue. HOWEVER, if you click the pull-down for the Add To Queue, you will see "Add. All Titles To Queue" and that will put all the titles in the folder into your Queue.
That's why I love Handbrake ... it always does just what I need it to!