My own logo

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
egghead

My own logo

Post by egghead »

I have already tried to find an answer to my question here in the forum, but unfortunately I have not found anything. :(
Can I use Handbrake to insert [b]my own logo[/b] into a movie? For example, on the top right, as you know it from television.
In advance, thank you very much for the help.
BradleyS

Re: My own logo

Post by BradleyS »

HandBrake cannot do this; you will need a video editor. Something like Shotcut can probably do it, or the free version of Davinci Resolve.
egghead

Post by egghead »

Thanks for the quick answer, I use various movie editing software, [Removed Dubious Product Reference] Filmora, Prism or an old QuickTime version. But I don't know how to keep the chapters.
BradleyS

Post by BradleyS »

Subler and/or MKVToolnix might help you add/export chapters.
Deleted User 13735

Post by Deleted User 13735 »

iMovie may do the trick. Subler should work for chapters, but is not an editor.
Last edited by Deleted User 13735 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodstock
Veteran User

Post by Woodstock »

You might check if those other programs support adding a "watermark", which is what your original query was about.
egghead

Post by egghead »

ok, some of the apps support watermarks, though not to my satisfaction, but no chapters. I'll try your suggestions.
Thank you, you hear from me again