Chapter Icons

Archive of historical development discussions
Discussions / Development has moved to GitHub
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

Oberreiter

Chapter Icons

Post by Oberreiter »

Hi Everybody!

Since the update to FCPX 10.06 it is possible to add Chapters and verify a Frame from any Clip as a Chapter Icon Picture.

Even in Compressor 4 or Toast 11 workflow I can choose a Picture vor the Chapter.

Converting QuickTime Films with Handbrake (for adding AC3 Track, that does not work within Compressor 4 and even Toast 11) I can see the Chapters by Name but miss the Pictures in the final Videofile. I cant see them in ATV3 or on the Iphone 4s.

Is this a Bug or not supporterd at all?
May that come with a future update?

I want to say that Handbrake is a great converter and solved the problem I weas working arround for mounth to add a AC3 tracke to my Videos.
(Sinbce the Updtae to OSX Mountain Lion it did not work anymore with the presets from Apples Compressor 4)

With Handbrake I finaly got it - Thank You! Would be nice to get the Chapter Icons too.

Sincerly Yours

Karl Oberreiter - Austria
Deleted User 11865

Re: Chapter Icons

Post by Deleted User 11865 »

Oberreiter wrote:Converting QuickTime Films with Handbrake (for adding AC3 Track, that does not work within Compressor 4 and even Toast 11)
http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/ ... index.html
Oberreiter wrote:I can see the Chapters by Name but miss the Pictures in the final Videofile. I cant see them in ATV3 or on the Iphone 4s.

Is this a Bug or not supporterd at all?
Not supported at all. Subler can help with that, IIRC.