Bolt, Run Time

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
gregabf

Bolt, Run Time

Post by gregabf »

Bolt Run time is 1 hr 36 min 19 seconds. Title 55.
gregabf

BOLT ERATTA

Post by gregabf »

CORRECT TITLE IS 29 1 HR 36 MIN 20 SEC
s55
HandBrake Team

Re: BOLT ERATTA

Post by s55 »

um?
Deleted User 11865

Post by Deleted User 11865 »

Perhaps it's related to this topic?

http://forum.handbrake.fr/viewtopic.php ... 09&p=53034
TedJ
Veteran User

Re: Bolt, Run Time

Post by TedJ »

Topics merged.

If this is like the other Disney titles I've seen of late, then there will be at least 3-4 versions released in each region... this was certainly the case with Wall-E.
rarelement

Post by rarelement »

gregabf wrote:CORRECT TITLE IS 29 1 HR 36 MIN 20 SEC
Is there a place on this forum where one can find the correct titles for this situation? I'm having the same trouble with Synecdoche.
TedJ
Veteran User

Post by TedJ »

No there isn't, because as had been pointed out several times in other threads there are often 3-4 versions of these discs released in each market/territory, that differ only in the real title number for the main feature.

As always, the easiest and best way to check this is to open the disc in DVD Player.app, start the main feature and then check which title is active from the "Go" menu.
mastoth

Post by mastoth »

TedJ wrote:As always, the easiest and best way to check this is to open the disc in DVD Player.app, start the main feature and then check which title is active from the "Go" menu.
This is going to save me a ton of time!!! Thanks for the info, now my movie collection will be complete!