Great Program for Encode ! ... Some Feauers and

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
MaXiM

Great Program for Encode ! ... Some Feauers and

Post by MaXiM »

At pressure of the key of pause on a keyboard process of encoding of stop'd, but loading of processor of encode the same
as well as at encoding.
At encoding this file http://rapidshare.de/files/46715720/Ava ... e.flv.html process of encoding of crash. I think problem in that not korrekto is determined "flv audio".
It would be fine if the manual process of croping of video can it would be be done visual visuality.

!It is possible to do at encoding a header with sub-title (!"chapter 1" I.t.d.) appeared in a flow about 5 sec., but not all duration of video.
P.S. I talk on Russian
s55
HandBrake Team

Re: Great Program for Encode ! ... Some Feauers and

Post by s55 »

This is a known bug.

The current release will not encode certain files with aac audio correctly. There is no workaround for this.

The problem will be fixed in the next release (0.9.4). No ETA
MaXiM

Post by MaXiM »

And.. add function for Audio - Direct Stream Copy

For Visual Crop may add trim time line
MaXiM

Post by MaXiM »

I know what this question not for here // but may be developer's is can prompt:
You know is in mpeg video's have black bars Top & Buttom and sometimes Left & Right /// I search in google many topics for this theme .. and found this http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/757986
But but those answers are not enough to do cropping balck-bars without the loss of quality.
can you prompt as it can be done ?
MaXiM

Post by MaXiM »

Please make setting mp3 for set vbr or persets encode. So this must be
MaXiM

Post by MaXiM »

Oh my/// i dnon't see Anvanced setting of Xvid/ ... please make this possibility ...
I'ts good for set anoter quality for end titles
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

You can't crop black bars without re-encoding the video. (You'll lose quality in the process)
The Xvid encoder is in the process of being removed.

HandBrake is not a swiss army knife video transcoder. It's focused on a particular task so a lot of the trim/editing/muxer features your looking for won't happen.
MaXiM

Post by MaXiM »

If did I you get it right you can not carry out all those washes that I offer here ?
Found out yet: at encoding from VOB in AVI anamorphic aspect in Strict is not saved but at encoding in Mkv+x264
all Ok.
rhester
Veteran User

Post by rhester »

AVI does not do PAR signalling.

Rodney
MaXiM

Post by MaXiM »

I am in despair.
Business in that I had the program for converting of video with the advanced tuning. But somehow I noticed that it
badly changes frequency of frames, and when I encoded video two times with the THE SAME parameters two different files turned out on a return. And in video it was visible as frames are skipped. But a fact was in other are Two different files !
And now the same situation with your program. I began to notice that the size of files changes at alike parameters
encoding. I made attempt code two times with the same parameters two files with the different names and in the total:
two files with a different size, not on much but DIFFERENT !
That to do me ? Help!
AVI does not do PAR signalling.

Rodney
It not so ! I encoded and even Media Player Classic showed original permission and changing
proportions for reproducing. But it was encoded in the program Winnydows. About which I mentioned higher..
AVI (Xvid) badly support encoding in anamorphic aspect - but it is real
MaXiM

Post by MaXiM »

Here http://depositfiles.com/files/8m39en8lo example of two files.
I encode one, then change the destination file name and with those parameters encode again.
For this time a size for them is identical.
And the utility of FC for comparison of files shows that content of files is absolutely different.
And it not only in your program. you will explain why.