The Office Season 2 using HandBrake??? Can someone HELP???

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
bwell24

The Office Season 2 using HandBrake??? Can someone HELP???

Post by bwell24 »

I have done everything in my power to rip The Office Season 2 (still on the first disc) using the newest version of HandBrake for Mac but cannot seem to figure out the scramble of the titles? If there is anybody who has the knowledge of how to organize your Queue in order to rip ALL six episodes in the correct order... your help would be very much appreciated... THANK YOU!
nightstrm
Veteran User

Re: The Office Season 2 using HandBrake??? Can someone HELP???

Post by nightstrm »

Use DVD Player.app to see what title each episode is and then rip them in that order.

I do it all the time with TV shows after tagging shows in the wrong order when I assumed they were just in the right order on the DVD.
hartam01

Post by hartam01 »

nightstrm wrote:Use DVD Player.app to see what title each episode is and then rip them in that order.

I do it all the time with TV shows after tagging shows in the wrong order when I assumed they were just in the right order on the DVD.
awww nightstrm dont spell out l o g i c for them =)
bwell24

Post by bwell24 »

Nightstorm... Thank you for the advice, I am new to MacBooks and Apple products and the advice is much appreciated. I usually just bypass the DVD player in order to start the HandBrake ordeal. Hartam... you are probably on the Geek Squad right? When is the last time you got layed? Stupid Fa%*t!!! Let me spell out T O O L B O X for you... or how about... A B S T I N E N T!!! I love Apple products and programs but some of you guys are just insufferable NERDS!
jbrjake
Veteran User

Post by jbrjake »

Incredible.

Absolutely incredible.

You know what hartam01 has done that you haven't? Actually contributed something to the forum. He's gone out of his way to try to help people. Over a dozen times. Instead of just leeching from it like a parasite the way you have.

I've half a mind to promote him to moderator as a reaction to your base insults.
bwell24

Post by bwell24 »

[Post removed by admin]