Later versions gives me errors

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
xectis

Later versions gives me errors

Post by xectis »

I've tried every version from 1.5.0 all the way up to the most recent, and even nightly versions. All those versions gives me errors when encoding. Yes, I installed Runtime 6.0.4 (more Microsoft crap). The error is 'Queue finished with 1 errors detected'. I checked the error details and words like 'Could't open this or that bla bla bla. So am using the older version 1.3.3 with no problems whatsoever. If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

I have Windows 10 Pro 21H2, and up to date. Maybe the later versions don't like my Windows version for some unknown reason.
Woodstock
Veteran User

Re: Later versions gives me errors

Post by Woodstock »

"I'm having a problem. Fix it!"

"What type of problem?"

"A serious one! Fix it!"

"What happens?"

"Lots of stuff! Fix it!"
xectis

Post by xectis »

I don't need to fix anything. I use version 1.3.3 and problem solved. I just wanted feedback that made some sense. Your reply didn't make any sense, but thanks for stopping by.
Deleted User 11865

Post by Deleted User 11865 »

The problem is, your feedback is not useful to begin with, because it doesn't contain any information specific enough that would help us fix whatever issues you may be having.

I guess at this point the topic has run its course.