Strange enconding result

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Damian83

Strange enconding result

Post by Damian83 »

Hi, i just ripped john wick 2 and the result is "strange" . file itself its very small, 5,52gb, compared to other files i rip usually that are 8-15gb. Not mentioning it has dts-hd that alone it's 2,36gb, meaning video is only 3,16gb. also the log file its plenty of "mismatching checksum of plane 0", and its very big (20mb). i upload so maybe somen can explain this

https://filetransfer.io/data-package/55qdDg5F#link
Woodstock
Veteran User

Re: Strange enconding result

Post by Woodstock »

Are you sure you encoded the correct title from that disk? It looks like one of the fake titles, especially to be "title zero" of the disk.
Damian83

Re: Strange enconding result

Post by Damian83 »

Woodstock wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:22 pm Are you sure you encoded the correct title from that disk? It looks like one of the fake titles, especially to be "title zero" of the disk.
i already made a "clear" mkv from that disk with just video+audio (60-70gb total size). and the encoded file plays normally. nothing strange apart a 20mb log file and a smaller than usual final file