queue finished with 2 errors or cancellations detected

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
J&S

queue finished with 2 errors or cancellations detected

Post by J&S »

Description of problem or question:
Trying to reduce the size of 4K UHD movies say from 50+ GB down to around 15-25GB
I have a problem that when ever I try to encode ANY movie, Hanbrake runs for like 1-1.5hrs and then stops and leaves me with a files around 3-7GB.
I get the message "queue finished with 2 errors or cancellations detected" other times "queue finished with 1 errors or cancellations detected"
I've been mucking with this for 2 weeks now trying different settings, different movies, uninstalled reinstalled the program but I still get the same error ...its doing my head in big time, can someone please help find what the problem is?
What am I doing wrong?

HandBrake version (1.5.1)

Operating system and version ( Windows 10 )

HandBrake Activity Log ***required***

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fin5vb1o8d9ln ... 9.txt?dl=0
Woodstock
Veteran User

Re: queue finished with 2 errors or cancellations detected

Post by Woodstock »

First thing I'd try is turning on hardware DECODE. The QSV decoder is known to be less tolerant of video aberrations than the software encoder.
J&S

Re: queue finished with 2 errors or cancellations detected

Post by J&S »

Hi Woodstock
Thanks for your suggestion but I just tried again and I still get the same error "queue finished with 2 errors or cancellations detected"

Pre-set I selected > H.265 MKV 2160p60
Then I only changed the following settings ...
all filters > turned off ( I turned off interlace and de-interlace) the rest were already turned off
changed video encoder > H.265 (Nvidia NVEnc)
framerate > same as source
audio > added all remaining tracks (2 tracks in total) and then selected passthrough for both of them (DTS-HD > DTS-HD passthrough and AC3 > AC3 passthrough)
subtitles > added all remaining tracks (3 tracks in total) and that's pretty much all I did before I hit start encode.
here is a copy of the log
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zbcf2v9ixfm6 ... 6.txt?dl=0