Problem a box that won't go away.

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
wade7575

Problem a box that won't go away.

Post by wade7575 »

I'm using the latest version Handbrake 1.4.2

When I try reencode tv shows and other stuff I like to set the slider bar that control's the output size of the video file.

I often pause the encoding at 25% and check and see what size the video file is and multiple the files size by 4 to get an idea if it is going to be around the desired size.

The problem is if you have to adjust the slider bar to increase or decrease the Placebo affect you get this box that pops up that say's(set the desired quality factor)and a bunch of other stuff after it.

I don't understand why I have to see this box every time and you can't just click anywhere on handbrake to make it go away,I can only make it go away by clicking on my desktop and then it goes away and you get the message twice as well,once when you stop the encode and a second time when you adjust and restart the encode again.

Is there a way to make the box go away if not please include a feature in later versions to disable the box.