Old versions still available?

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
TheOtherNiki

Old versions still available?

Post by TheOtherNiki »

For the life of me, I cannot get this new version of Handbrake to deinterlace my videos anymore. Is there somewhere I can get the old version?
mduell
Veteran User

Re: Old versions still available?

Post by mduell »

The current version supports deinterlacing just fine. Perhaps follow the directions in bold red underlined text on a pink background?
Woodstock
Veteran User

Post by Woodstock »

Old Versions link found by navigating the download page.

Deinterlacing hasn't changed much over the past few years, though, so maybe if you shared your activity logs we could see what you've changed that stopped it from working?
TheOtherNiki

Post by TheOtherNiki »

Woodstock wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:49 am Old Versions link found by navigating the download page.

Deinterlacing hasn't changed much over the past few years, though, so maybe if you shared your activity logs we could see what you've changed that stopped it from working?
I created a post Here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40701&p=193334#p193334 a while back, but haven't gotten much of a response or anything that's helped yet.