Help-problem with download

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Ronaldsach
New User

Help-problem with download

Post by Ronaldsach »

Description of problem or question:

Just got an iPad . downloaded this program 20times , but unable to open any one of em ... I’m a newbie on an apple .. always used a pc ... the reason I want this program is that I took a bunch of videos at my wife’s concert , n the audio... video is a bit outta sync ... just enough to be noticeable ...thanks for help

Steps to reproduce the problem (If Applicable):

HandBrake version (e.g., 1.0.0):

Operating system and version (e.g., Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, Windows 10 Creators Update):

HandBrake Activity Log ***required*** (see How-to get an activity log)

Code: Select all

Please replace this text with the contents of your log file between the two code tags - OR -  provide a pastebin URL in place of these 3 lines.
s55
HandBrake Team

Re: Help-problem with download

Post by s55 »

Are you trying to run HandBrake on an iPad? (Handbrake isn't available for iPads so I'm not sure what you've downloaded if you have)

If your trying to run on a mac, please try running through https://handbrake.fr/docs/en/1.2.0/get- ... brake.html and the following page https://handbrake.fr/docs/en/1.2.0/get- ... stall.html
Woodstock
Veteran User

Re: Help-problem with download

Post by Woodstock »

IPad does not have the resources to run handbrake, starting with the wrong processor.

You would need to transfer the video to a machine capable of running handbrake.

But that would not address the audio sync issue - that's something an editor would be used for. And the audio sync might not be an issue on a different player. I've noticed a LOT of tablets have problems with synchronizing audio over a long playback.