Audio out of sync

HandBrake for Windows support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
helpful55

Audio out of sync

Post by helpful55 »

Now another problem. W7 64, version 1.0.1. I happened to try playing a video I had converted and the audio is out of sync enough to be pretty objectionable. I know that this was not happening before so I am wondering if it is since the new version. I may have a lot of videos that are messed up this way. What can I do to get hbrake to do these in sync and are the other converted videos salvageable?
rollin_eng
Veteran User

Re: Audio out of sync

Post by rollin_eng »

Try a nightly build.

Could you please post your logs, instructions can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31236
helpful55

Post by helpful55 »

This is from running about 2 minutes of a conversion. This isn't the exact files I was trying to do, those are WMC files. If you can't tell anything from this I can probably get a log doing one of the WMC conversions. Thanks. http://pastebin.com/UJTZnawA
rollin_eng
Veteran User

Post by rollin_eng »

Try a nightly build.
helpful55

Post by helpful55 »

I tried that and I still have the same problem, maybe worse. This has been since the update from early in the year or late last year. I used to have a program that was fast and worked well. I may be able to change the setting and get it back to the speed from before, but it is no good until I can fix this audio sync problem. This exact problem is on two different PC's using files that play fine in their original format. Is there any way to get the version I used to have and if so will that present any likely problem not being the current one? I have 1.0.1 so the version just prior was the one that worked well for me.