Blades of Glory?

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
exodar

Blades of Glory?

Post by exodar »

I have searched the forums to no avail on this one. I am worried that my problem may be unique. When I run Blades of Glory through MacTheRipper 3.0 r14d, it crashes right towards the end. I still have a folder that is 6.98GB when I am finished, but when I try to open it with DTOX I just get the spinning rainbow wheel forever and end up having to Force Quit DTOX.

Has anyone had this problem or know of a different way to rip Blades of Glory? It is protected with ARccOS and it is a pain in my ass :)

Thanks...
exodar
hawkman
Veteran User

Post by hawkman »

r14f should fix it.
exodar

Post by exodar »

hawkman wrote:r14f should fix it.
I thought r14d was the latest? I just checked ripdifferent.com and the latest I see in the MTR thread is r14d.

Where did you see r14f?
hawkman
Veteran User

Post by hawkman »

Read the announcements in the MTR forum carefully. I'm not going to link to it. :)
Cavalicious

Post by Cavalicious »

I thought I post the solution to this already...maybe not.

MTR3r14d = Main Title extraction (one of the few times)
DTOX = I think the first 8 cells are zero (remove them all)
HB = nasty log but perfect encode.
baggss

Post by baggss »

My wife just rented this movie. I'll mess with it and see what happens.
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

After a full disc rip with mtr 14f, HB will automatically select the longest title, which is hosed and only shows 2 chapters (I think its title 34).

Select title 1, which matches what dvd player shows as the main feature and has the same reported time and chapter count. Rips fine and looks like the original :)