Looking for App Beta Testers for video streaming app

Random chit-chat and anything that doesn't belong elsewhere
erik

Looking for App Beta Testers for video streaming app

Post by erik »

I hope this isn't perceived as Spam and that the subject made my intentions clear. I've been a Handbrake user for years, but more recently I started a software company that streams all your files from your computers to your mobile devices. I was hoping some of the good folks here would give it a whirl and provide some feedback. While we are in beta, we are trying to get people with deep interest in the specific areas of our app (in this case, video) to provide feedback to make it stronger. I suspect Handbrake users have lots of video and might be interested in how younity can enable that video on their mobile devices. We are evaluating features to add next and I'm curious to see what the users here suggest would be the most beneficial for those who have a strong interest in video. If you are interested, you can download our software at http://www.getyounity.com

You can make feature requests that people vote on at http://support.getyounity.com or I'd be happy to create a new thread here just to identify the Handbrake user ideas/requests. Again, pardon me if this is inappropriate for this forum, I read the rule and felt that this toed the line/rules.

Erik Caso
Smithcraft
Veteran User

Re: Looking for App Beta Testers for video streaming app

Post by Smithcraft »

Perhaps when it gets beyond iOS, I might be able to test it.

Now I'm gonna be thinking about Rick James all night!

SC
erik

Post by erik »

We're hoping to start development for Android shortly and try to get it out by end of Q3.
LBOCEAN

Post by LBOCEAN »

I assume your still working on the Android Platform?
TedJ
Veteran User

Post by TedJ »

Your best bet would be to ask at the Younity site mentioned above. Erik hasn't logged in here in over 13 months.