DVD Quirk: T25 Focus workout series

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
maidRzOnyx

DVD Quirk: T25 Focus workout series

Post by maidRzOnyx »

Just wanted to post this in case anyone else was having the same problem. The T25 Focus workout series has several discs and several chapters per disc to get in the way of you ripping them properly; each session is roughly 28 minutes long and there are dozens of 'fake' chapters of similar length that actually skip around and don't run the complete workout.

I went through and took note of the chapters that are the "full", in-order video, and thought I'd post that quirk here and save the next person some time.

*EDIT* But then TedJ showed me that this method was already documented. You should "learn how to fish". :)
Last edited by maidRzOnyx on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
s55
HandBrake Team

Re: DVD Quirk: T25 Focus workout series

Post by s55 »

It's generally not worth posting this kind of information. It regularly differs region to region where different manufacturers are used to create the disks for that region. So what works for you may not work for someone else.
Smithcraft
Veteran User

Post by Smithcraft »

Plus, it seems that exercise DVDs are the worst when it comes to annoying protection schemes.

SC
GregiBoy
Veteran User

Post by GregiBoy »

And also workout DVD's are notorious for bad authoring and cheap pressing which both cause problems.
Deleted User 13735

Post by Deleted User 13735 »

If your decryption method isn't giving the results you want, that is where you need to direct your comments, instead of here.
TedJ
Veteran User

Post by TedJ »

For the reasons listed above, we prefer to teach a man to fish rather than giving him a fish. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15874
maidRzOnyx

Post by maidRzOnyx »

TedJ wrote:For the reasons listed above, we prefer to teach a man to fish rather than giving him a fish. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15874
Fantastic, I'll remove my fish. :)