is it just me or is this useless

Discuss encoding for devices and presets.
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Tommy b

is it just me or is this useless

Post by Tommy b »

i used handbrake for a whole week. Some dvds would copy across and some wouldnt. It is so complicated to other dvd rippers you hve to pay money for. Just look at the forum yourself and look how many people r complainig of things not working. My advice is go and download Imtoo. You amy have to pay for it but boy is it worth it. Its so much simpler

And just incase your wondering im not some guy who works with imtoo i just hate handbrake and how complex it is!
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

Personally I think handbrake is one of the easier encoder to use. The problem most folk have is their inability to read. Most problems already have an answer if one takes the time to READ
maurj
Enlightened

Re: is it just me or is this useless

Post by maurj »

Tommy b,

It's just you :)

maurj.
forkart

Post by forkart »

I prefer yasa video converter to convert videos. It is reliable and very easy to use.
http://www.yasasoft.com/
hawkman
Veteran User

Post by hawkman »

So that's 3 people who with their first post have advertised other products. Is it just me or is that really suspicious?

Besides, HandBrake is by fair the easiest app of this type I've ever used.
baggss

Re: is it just me or is this useless

Post by baggss »

Tommy b wrote:i used handbrake for a whole week. Some dvds would copy across and some wouldnt. It is so complicated to other dvd rippers you hve to pay money for. Just look at the forum yourself and look how many people r complainig of things not working. My advice is go and download Imtoo. You amy have to pay for it but boy is it worth it. Its so much simpler
Lord knows you wouldn't want to bother to learn how to use such a complicated piece of software. Apparently your spell checker is to hard to master too.

It is just you by the way.....

If I were a Mod for this forum (hint hint) I would close this thread.
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

Closed.