two titles->one file?

Discuss encoding for devices and presets.
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
mdisbrow

two titles->one file?

Post by mdisbrow »

for example,

DJ Shadow - In Tune and On Time DVD, is broken up onto two titles when opened with handbrake. title 2 and 3 are both about 55 minutes long, and when played back in a dvd player the video is 1:50 long. So title 2 and 3 make up the main movie/show.

Is there a way for me to have them encoded as 1 file?

I'd also like to find a way to take 2 DVDs main features and join them as well if that's possible at all. I don't suppose that it is with handbrake, but if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I have alot of concert dvds that are 2 discs, and would really like to be able to just view them as one file.
whimpers
Experienced

Post by whimpers »

You can seemlessly join two titles with DVD2OneX, they can come from one disk or several disks. You always have to decrypt them with MacTheRipper first. Just make sure you manually set the output size big enough so that DVD2OneX doesn't recompress (it's set to single layer DVD by default).
Let DVD2OneX output to a file set (video_ts folder) that you can access with HandBrake.
mdisbrow

Post by mdisbrow »

worked great. I appreciate the help. this is a great tool.