All Hail Handbrake

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
bjcrunner

All Hail Handbrake

Post by bjcrunner »

Dear creators of HandBrake,
HandBrake is the greatest thing ever. (period). I pop in a movie, hit start, leave to go do something (take a walk, or eat macaroni and cheese for instance), and when i come back, i have a movie on my computer that i can watch whenever and wherever i want, without the hassle of carrying around a bunch of DVDs. If I wasn't completely broke right now I would give a boatload to you guys because YOU DESERVE IT. Once again, Thank you. You have done this world a great, great, good.

*edit* i just realized you can't donate to HandBrake. You guys are freaking saints.
Lant
Novice

Re: All Hail Handbrake

Post by Lant »

More of these posts should be made, its completely amazing what all the devs have done.
nightstrm
Veteran User

Post by nightstrm »

Lant wrote:More of these posts should be made, its completely amazing what all the devs have done.
All the praise would go to their heads and they'd start slacking off... I think that is the sole reason jbrjake frequents these forums every day. :lol: :lol:
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

nightstrm wrote:
Lant wrote:More of these posts should be made, its completely amazing what all the devs have done.
All the praise would go to their heads and they'd start slacking off... I think that is the sole reason jbrjake frequents these forums every day. :lol: :lol:
True ... Very True ...