Advanced Options not showing on queue

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
ukmark62

Advanced Options not showing on queue

Post by ukmark62 »

Description of problem or question:
Not sure if it has always been this way, but any advanced options I insert into the "Advanced Options" box under the "Video" tab do not show up when adding that job to the queue. There is a section heading in the queue GUI called "Advanced" but it is always empty, so it is difficult to see the advanced options used if they have been changed for different jobs. I didn't submit a log unless it is required.

It may be that this is not the intended usage of the "Advanced" section on the queue GUI??

TIA.

I appreciate that saving a preset will save the advanced options, but sometimes you may want to experiment with them. I could include the options in the output file name I suppose, but it would be nice to see them in the queue.

Steps to reproduce the problem (If Applicable):

HandBrake version (e.g., 1.0.0):

Operating system and version (e.g., Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, Windows 10 Creators Update):
Windows 10 20H2

HandBrake Activity Log ***required*** (see How-to get an activity log)

Code: Select all

Please replace this text with the contents of your log file between the two code tags - OR -  provide a pastebin URL in place of these 3 lines.
If you are unable to do so, please state why so we can help you.
ukmark62

Re: Advanced Options not showing on queue

Post by ukmark62 »

Oops - just realised that the options do show up when the job is active, but not when the job is queued.