Queue Segment clips from single long video

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
mehargags

Queue Segment clips from single long video

Post by mehargags »

Hi & Greetings to everyone here.
My first post here :)

I'm trying to convert and upload a few old DVDs of concert videos to my YouTube channel.
I ripped DVD in IFO mode using DVD Decryptor which gave me single big VOB. I then open this VOB in Handbrake to encode it.

Now I rehearsed timings 'from' and 'to' what clips I want to extract (2-3 mins each) out of this in youtube format. I select 'seconds' and when I click Start Encode, it successfully gave me the clip.

What I could not figure out is how to be able to QUEUE all these clips at once and then start the queue. This will save much time as I'm extracting out 9-to-12 clips out of each VOB. If I add the first clip timings, it goes into the queue, but when I put second clip's timings, it gives me this error

Code: Select all

There are jobs on the queue with the same destination path...
and won't increase the count in queue.

What am I doing wrong ?
rollin_eng
Veteran User

Re: Queue Segment clips from single long video

Post by rollin_eng »

Try changing your output file name before adding to the queue.
mehargags

Re: Queue Segment clips from single long video

Post by mehargags »

rollin_eng wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:31 am Try changing your output file name before adding to the queue.
That did it :idea:
you are my man... Respects!!

Knew this should be a tiny thing, just could not get my head around it and the error message isn't that intuitive either.