Thank you for this fine software!

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
suisse-mac

Thank you for this fine software!

Post by suisse-mac »

I do not intend o write a lot of toics in this forum, but I thought I should gratitude for this programme. I started to use it half a year ago but my computer wasn't fairly appropriate for further usage.

As I'm the owner of a new MacBook Pro now, I'll enjoy this software more and more. And as there is no one to donate anything I'd gladly honour this projekt and its developer with this topic as well.

Thanks folks - you're appreciated :!: :wink:
mikecool493

Post by mikecool493 »

Ha, just be prepared to replace your MacBook Pro fans eventually. I just replaced the right fan last week, and one of my roommates had Apple replace his left fan last year. I am not blaming HandBrake, but, haha ;) 6000rpm for so many hours really takes a toll on those little guys (fans).

Anyway, I am very grateful for HandBrake too.<edited by mod>
nightstrm
Veteran User

Post by nightstrm »

<edited by mod>. Thanks for playing, I wish I could lock this.
Cavalicious

Post by Cavalicious »

Edited posts so thread to stay unlocked.
suisse-mac

Post by suisse-mac »

@ mod

I already read the content of the edited post - and I completely understand your harsh reaction. But I don't think @mikecool493 intended to motivate me of taking illegal actions (although he actually named it).

On the other hand I think users know quite good enough what's possible with such software. For me it's a wounderful chance to take "Bob the Builder" and other Movies I bought with me ...especially after I realized, that our children (4 and 2 yoears old) don't know anything about proper handling with DVD's :P

So long ...
mikecool493

Post by mikecool493 »

Hey, what did I even say? Hah... sorry. If someone could private message me what I had originally said, that would be cool.

Sorry for violating the rules somehow.