How to Reduce Video Size with HandBrake in X265 step-by-step instructions on how to encode,quality HEVC 5.1 Color Full

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
BradleyS

Re: How to Reduce Video Size with HandBrake in X265 step-by-step instructions on how to encode,quality HEVC 5.1 Color F

Post by BradleyS »

By default, phpBB makes attachments member-only. Keeps people from hotlinking, etc.

Here's an inline external image: Image

It's nothing special or high quality, just a mashup of two screenshots from my phone. But it shows the contrast and saturation issues described pretty clearly.
PcGamerMaster

Re: How to Reduce Video Size with HandBrake in X265 step-by-step instructions on how to encode,quality HEVC 5.1 Color F

Post by PcGamerMaster »

BradleyS wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:36 pm By default, phpBB makes attachments member-only. Keeps people from hotlinking, etc.

Here's an inline external image: Image

It's nothing special or high quality, just a mashup of two screenshots from my phone. But it shows the contrast and saturation issues described pretty clearly.
Thanks for watching. :) I did the same test and with the MPC-HC, for me it is very similar :?: Any way I upgraded the tutorial to do without '' full color '' 8)