General discussion of HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
Please be aware, this forum is not for support or help related to HandBrake. Please keep such discussions to the Community Support
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:52 pm
I really like to use Opus to compress large HQ 7.1 tracks like TrueHD to a more manageable size without loosing much quality. So I was very happy to see, that Handbrake now also supports Opus.
But that leaves me with some questions:
- as Opus uses bitrate as the scale for all modes what does Handbrake use: VBR or CBR?
- compression level 10 I see in the log would be the Opus complexity?
- bandwidth is probably set to fullband?
Thanks in advance for your answers!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:56 pm
I would also like to know answer to these questions! came here to ask a lot of the ones included in here! Does anyone know this? please? also is there any way to go to advanced audio settings for opus in handbrake?