This applies to all users and visitors world-wide.
We have made a few changes to the language to make it clearer in relation to this new regulation but fundamentally, the terms and your rights are unchanged.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask in the General Forum
General discussion of HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
Please be aware, this forum is not for support or help related to HandBrake. Please keep such discussions to the Community Support
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:52 pm
I really like to use Opus to compress large HQ 7.1 tracks like TrueHD to a more manageable size without loosing much quality. So I was very happy to see, that Handbrake now also supports Opus.
But that leaves me with some questions:
- as Opus uses bitrate as the scale for all modes what does Handbrake use: VBR or CBR?
- compression level 10 I see in the log would be the Opus complexity?
- bandwidth is probably set to fullband?
Thanks in advance for your answers!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:56 pm
I would also like to know answer to these questions! came here to ask a lot of the ones included in here! Does anyone know this? please? also is there any way to go to advanced audio settings for opus in handbrake?