Queue doesn't work

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
beskeptical

Queue doesn't work

Post by beskeptical »

HandBrake developers, if you're paying attention: You have queue, show queue, and add to queue features. That's lovely, but none of them actually do anything. There's no way to add files to a queue so one doesn't have to babysit the process of converting multiple files. Do you think maybe you can fix that? That would be great. Thanks.
mduell
Veteran User

Re: Queue doesn't work

Post by mduell »

Cool story.

Perhaps, for your next post, you can read the directions at the top of the page for how to get help.

Perhaps not.
beskeptical

Post by beskeptical »

I just don't care enough. It's your project. Do what you want.
Woodstock
Veteran User

Post by Woodstock »

Strange... all of those functions work for me. I must be doing it wrong if, as you say, they don't really work.

Maybe if you could care enough to try them out, they'd work for you. Of course, there are conditions for them working... Like having a file loaded when you click "add to queue", or a folder open when you click "add all to queue", but those are not particularly onerous for most people who care enough to learn the tools they use.
Smithcraft
Veteran User

Post by Smithcraft »

I guess it’s not worth mentioning what OS is used, or what version of Handbrake is used in order to help with your own support request?

SC
Woodstock
Veteran User

Post by Woodstock »

That would imply caring... which goes against the tsuntsun nature of the poster.
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

Thread Locked.

Thanks for wasting peoples time!