This post is intended to guide you on how to post a support request on this forum. We have a few rules around how to post support requests to make it easier and quicker for us to provide a useful response.
HandBrake is a volunteer driven project so it simply isn't possible for us to hand-hold everyone through every problem they may have, so please try help yourself by taking a look at the following resources first:
Please follow the following points when posting:
- Post in the correct forum with a clear subject line
- Provide the activity log - Please use a Pastebin Website (registration is usually optional) a and post the URL it provides..
- All logs are saved to disk. See the documentation for more details: Activity Window
- If there is a significant amount of repeated log lines, you can cut these out and simply add a line "Repeated many times ..." so it's clear where you removed the lines from.
- Please do not email or PM people for support. Posts should be public for the benefit of everyone.
- Also note that we do not support old versions of HandBrake. Only the current version and nightly builds on the download page.