All I want is to preserve written text on white/black board and embedded pps slides. Shadows, hue, small color changes are so irrelevant and unnecessary. Any motion is not important also.
Voice is excellent on 48kbps. Will test it on 32kbps.
So goals should be something like this:
File size: smallest possible
Quality: best for readability and character recognition
Compression Time: irrelevant
These are my settings so far:
keep aspect ratio, crop as much as you can
(x264), Avr: 80-100kbps 2pass, turbo
AAC, Stereo/mono, 48KHz, 48kbps
1. Why stereo/mono doesn't effect file size?
2. Any ideas on picture size?
3. Suggestions for advanced? I just put everything on best.
4. Is there any way to make vid more like cartoon and even go with lower bitrate?
5. Any suggestions from you.