THANK YOU!

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
rtbarry

THANK YOU!

Post by rtbarry »

just wanted to say what i think many of us feel about your efforts...

thanks!

this really makes the ATV a useful machine for many of us who want our video libraries available through one unified interface.

great work. keep it up.
maurj
Enlightened

Post by maurj »

Hi rtbarry,

No problem! And thanks for taking the time to say thanks - it's much appreciated by us devs :)

Have fun with HandBrake!

- maurj
sblasl

Thanks for doing it right

Post by sblasl »

Thanks for ignoring all of the pressure to get this release out. I know there was alot of nagging going on wanting to know when the next release was going to be available.

Thanks for doing it right.
Tonnemanski

just wanted to say what i think many of us...

Post by Tonnemanski »

Totally agree! Thanks a lot!
Fredster

Post by Fredster »

Me too!!! I've been itching and waiting for this!!:) I'm downloading it as we speak and i know it's going to be great, so a BIG THANKS to you guys!!
zen649

Post by zen649 »

Curse you devs! With this new release I am contemplating ripping all my DVD's again so I can take advantage of all the features. That is over 200 DVD's!!

Thanks

No really, thanks.
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

duh .... dums ;)
kenliles

Post by kenliles »

gotta say - this new version kicks; Cleaned up a lot of issues and added some great capabilities; You guys did a bang up job - thanks for all your work....

ken
PuzZLeR
Bright Spark User

Post by PuzZLeR »

If any Windows user has ever called out to the All-Mighty for a great H.264 encoder/GUI, their prayers will be answered with HandBrake.

Cheesy pun, but I couldn't resist:
HandBrake sure puts on the brakes to your search for an H.264 encoder/GUI!

Thanks to all the devs.
shalanah

i second... third... who's counting

Post by shalanah »

yes, i am totally thankful for handbrake. great work and a hearty thanks.
SicMX
Novice

Post by SicMX »

Best dvd ripping app out there, keep up the good work! It's well appreciated :!:
PuzZLeR
Bright Spark User

Post by PuzZLeR »

SicMX wrote:Best dvd ripping app out there
Very true, but not only limited to that. It can do regular files as well, such as VCD, .mpg, .avi, etc. if you create a disc image out of them.

I go beyond DvD ripping with HB!
nvpowerdoc

Post by nvpowerdoc »

Just want to add a THANKS! too. Just uploaded Oceans 11 to my wife's iPod for her trip back to St. Louis. You guys are so cool! Keep up the great work.
loyalty_anchored
Bright Spark User

Post by loyalty_anchored »

yes, thank you to anyone and everyone who has worked on the HB project and is currently working on it and will be working on it in the future.

THANKS !

i know i very much appreciate the hard work even though i may not express it nearly enough.
elwaysdad

Major Kudos!

Post by elwaysdad »

I don't get wowed by software very often, but after spending about two weeks going through one iPod encoder after another (both free and trial versions) searching for something relatively easy to use, but putting decent video and audio quality on my 80gb iPod, I had all but given up on the idea that I would find anything of quality.

Then I accidentally came across a forum where someone was talking about Handbrake, so I thought I'd give it a try and I was astounded at the quality and ease of use, maybe because I had dealt with crap up to this point. Your freeware is absolutely head and shoulders above any of the competition!

I could go on and on, but needless to say this has to be the best kept secret out there.

I only joined the forum to find a way to say thank you to those who developed this awesome peace of software.

Handbrake kicks ass!
bookish

Post by bookish »

hear hear! Thanks a lot.
maryland157

Post by maryland157 »

I whould like to say thanks too , I love this program , it is the best one that I've ever used and I can't wait till the next release.