How to queue multiple titles?

General questions or discussion about HandBrake, Video and/or audio transcoding, trends etc.
mavakil

How to queue multiple titles?

Post by mavakil »

Hi,
I searched and searched but found no answer... :(
Hence the post, I'm trying to Rip Season three of Fraiser into my ipod, but I have to wait for each Episode to Rip before i can set the next episode.

Is there a way that I can set the settings for all the episodes in the DVD to rip them all at once. Isn't that's what the queue feature is for?

I'm running version 0.7.1 (if that helps)

Thanks for making this really super software! :-)
dynaflash
Veteran User

Re: How to queue multiple titles?

Post by dynaflash »

mavakil wrote:Hi,
I searched and searched but found no answer... :(
Hence the post, I'm trying to Rip Season three of Fraiser into my ipod, but I have to wait for each Episode to Rip before i can set the next episode.

Is there a way that I can set the settings for all the episodes in the DVD to rip them all at once. Isn't that's what the queue feature is for?

I'm running version 0.7.1 (if that helps)

Thanks for making this really super software! :-)
Did you check the "Enable Queue" checkbox in the lower left of the main window then click "Add to Queue" for each one ?
baggss

Post by baggss »

Follow the link for TV shows form my Signature below.....
mavakil

Re: How to queue multiple titles?

Post by mavakil »

dynaflash wrote:
mavakil wrote:Hi,

Did you check the "Enable Queue" checkbox in the lower left of the main window then click "Add to Queue" for each one ?
Yup, I tried that but didn't work :-(

However after reading Baggss's signature links, I realised that i can probably enable queue only before ripping the first episode and would not work while I'm ripping an episode.

thanks Baggss! Will give it a try next time I'm ripping episodes of Fraiser to my DVD. :-)
baggss

Post by baggss »

That is correct. Queue them ALL up before you click START.