I'm attempting to batch process a few files. The video file has an AAC and AC3 track. When going to the audio tab manually I'm able to select the passthru option under the codec section which grays out the other columns (which is desired). However, if I create a preset and do the same. It allows the other columns to be changed. My concern is if those default values or values from the files.
What I would ideally desire is to setup the passthru from the preset like the manual if that is possible to assure the audio isn't being encoded just passthru.
Steps to reproduce the problem (If Applicable):
1. load source file (.mkv) - fast1080
Video Encoder: h.265 10-bit (x265)
Framerate (FPS):23.976 (NTSC Film)
track 0: AC3 > codec > AC3 Passthru
track 1: AAC > codec > AAC Passthru
Manual Audio Setup Tab
foreign audio search > disable forced only & burned in
Click Saved Preset
1. present name > 1080-p
2. Dimensions > Source Maximum
- when defining the AAC and AC3 passthru in the preset it's asking me to specify the mix down, sample rate and bit rate. Since I don't know them i'm concerned about specifying it. Why isn't the manual passthru interface not working in the preset interface?
- how do you specify his audio track file?
But the results aren't like the manual preset
- both tracks are AC3 not AAC and AC3.
- the AAC track isn't AAC passthru.
HandBrake version (e.g., 1.0.0):
Operating system and version (e.g., Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, Windows 10 Creators Update):
HandBrake Activity Log ***required*** (see How-to get an activity log)
Code: Select all
no log file since it's not a conversion issue.