I started to convert one to 700MB, canceled, enabled the queue, added it to the queue, and then selected a different directory for source of a second DVD for the queue, set it to 350MB for that one.
Both were output to 700MB.
-MediaFork Version 0.8.0b1 (2007021100)
-Mac OS X 10.4.8 on PowerMac G4 Dual 1.25GHz
-Settings: MP4 (h.264 iPod) 2-pass changing 720x480 source to 640x368, deinterlace, LPCM audio source with English subtitles
Not only that, but I then tried to convert the DVD again, without closing and relaunching MediaFork, making absolutely sure the Target Size was 350. It again came out 700MB, apparently remembering the original setting.
I then closed and relaunched MediaFork and was able to get the conversion to 350MB.
HandBrake Activity Log ***required*** (see How-to get an activity log)
Code: Select all
Please replace this text with the contents of your log file between the two code tags - OR - provide a pastebin URL in place of these 3 lines. If you are unable to do so, please state why so we can help you.