Output File Not Created after Completion

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
roy.arellano

Output File Not Created after Completion

Post by roy.arellano »

Description of problem or question:

Just got done ripping a DVD, moved to why next. Began the process. No errors in the log. But the file never gets created. Once the job is done I am notified that it is done. But the file is nowhere.

Steps to reproduce the problem (If Applicable):

Scan the title and execute the job.

HandBrake version (e.g., 1.0.0):

Version 1.3.0 (2019110900)

Operating system and version (e.g., Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, Windows 10 Creators Update):

macOS Catalina 10.15.2 (19C57)

HandBrake Activity Log ***required*** (see How-to get an activity log)

Code: Select all

Please replace this text with the contents of your log file between the two code tags - OR -  provide a pastebin URL in place of these 3 lines.
roy.arellano

Re: Output File Not Created after Completion

Post by roy.arellano »

Funny story. So I've been using Handbrake for a long time along with my Apple computers. I've had this same issue happen before. After posting this issue I looked at my past posts and found that I had resolved it in the past. So there you go. Issue resolved.

This errors appears to be recreated if I leave the following setting under the Subtitles tab "Foreign Audio Search (Bitmap)". Once I cleared it the file gets recreated when I execute the job.
mduell
Veteran User

Re: Output File Not Created after Completion

Post by mduell »

An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.