Anyone Have Any Luck with "Meet the Robinsons"?

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
Bear Hunter

Anyone Have Any Luck with "Meet the Robinsons"?

Post by Bear Hunter »

Rip went fine and plays fine on the Apple DVD. I noticed when "skipping" through the scenes there were 64 chapters. When I used HB to convert...everything went fine but the last part of the movie is missing. I opened up HB again to see if the number of chapters was the same as noted when using Apple DVD and noticed there were only 54. I then proceded to use DTOX to uncheck the "zero" cells and HB is still only seeing 54 chapters.

I know HB merges short chapters so the actual number may not be the same...but since the movie was "short" showing 54 before using DTOX..I am making the assumption that the movie will still be incomplete.

Any advice?

Thanks
Bear Hunter

Post by Bear Hunter »

Full disk rip fixed it... tested it out using HB on iPod settings.
chashock

Post by chashock »

I'm having some difficulty just getting it to copy to a HDD. It fails a CRC check repeatedly. I'm going to try ripping straight from the DVD to see if that makes any difference or not and report the outcome.

Anyone else having difficulties?
chashock

Post by chashock »

There is some kind of a cell merge going on between chapters 15 and 16 that DVD43 didn't know how to handle. AnyDVD seems to be working fine with it, and after pulling it from the disc HandBrake was able to encode with no problems.
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

Fairmount + Dtox worked just fine for me, movie only as well. Nice.