Handbrake not working on new Mac

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
ejanz

Handbrake not working on new Mac

Post by ejanz »

I am trying to download handbrake and rip movies on my new Mac. I download the program and pur in the dad do all that needs to be done and when I play the dad it's like it has little squares all over the screen and not moving the sound works but not the picture. I have handbrake on my old Mac and it works fine all the settings are e same from the old to the new but the new Mac doesn't work. What am I doing wrong
Please help
Thanks
mduell
Veteran User

Re: Handbrake not working on new Mac

Post by mduell »

Forum rules
Activity Log is required for support requests. See Must Read: How To Get Questions Answered on These Forums for details

Forum rules
Activity Log is required for support requests. See Must Read: How To Get Questions Answered on These Forums for details

Forum rules
Smithcraft
Veteran User

Re: Handbrake not working on new Mac

Post by Smithcraft »

I'd venture to guess, without your encode log to confirm, that you have yet to install the libs from VLC people.

SC