OK, no answers, then how do i.....

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
jellegard

OK, no answers, then how do i.....

Post by jellegard »

if one of the devs doesn't want to answer or give some sort of explanation what/why i am getting this "syncifo" error can they at least crawl from whatever hole they're in for 2 minutes and tell me if it's possible to go back to one of the previous nightly builds or at least get the iPad preset into the 0.9.4? the .fr in the domain name says it all....be well everyone.
thompson
Bright Spark User

Re: OK, no answers, then how do i.....

Post by thompson »

Duplicate posts, snarky attitude, and all of this when you made the request only 7 or 8 hours ago. Remind me how much we're paying for this software again?

In answer to your last question though, why not just write down the settings from the advanced dialogue and input them into the .9.4 build? You CAN create your own presets, you know.

You're living on the edge with nightly builds. That's made EXCEEDINGLY clear by the developers. Most of the time you get improvements. Sometimes there are bugs. Interestingly, all of the developers have day jobs and code for handbrake as a hobby. So, just maybe, calm down, and it'll get fixed eventually.
jellegard

Post by jellegard »

i would GLADLY pay these boys for there efforts. i've offered an Apple TV 2 and to pay them MULTIPLE times via PM. why don't you look around and read some of my posts jack off. i get it that Nightly Builds are bleeding edge, but is it so freaking difficult to answer what that error message means? why don't you google it genius. you'll find that multiple people have the problem and the ONLY place there is a response to the syncinfo error is on OTHER boards. namely MakeMKV. why don't the devs just answer what the hell the message is/means? seems pretty simple. guess not for the French.....
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

and locked.... uncalled for.