problem with Joyeaux Noel title 19??

HandBrake for Mac support
Forum rules
An Activity Log is required for support requests. Please read How-to get an activity log? for details on how and why this should be provided.
yogibear34
Experienced

problem with Joyeaux Noel title 19??

Post by yogibear34 »

hello,

I'm trying to encode the region 2 UK version of JOYEUX NOEL.

Handbrake seems to be having trouble scanning Title 19 (of 20) - the progress bar just appears to stop.

I've tried accessing Title 19 with DVD Player but it is not permitted.

Any help?

Cheers
Northy
Enlightened

Re: problem with Joyeaux Noel title 19??

Post by Northy »

Can you watch this title 19? if you can't then the disc is most likely the issue. If you can watch it then rip it with MacTheRipper and use the VideoTS Folder to encode from.
yogibear34
Experienced

Post by yogibear34 »

No I can't access it at all.

I was considering MacTheRipper to try overcome this.

Thank you.
yogibear34
Experienced

Post by yogibear34 »

Northy wrote:Can you watch this title 19? if you can't then the disc is most likely the issue. If you can watch it then rip it with MacTheRipper and use the VideoTS Folder to encode from.
I found out what title 19 is - it's the movie - but so is title 20 and title 2 (which is the title number when you select Play Movie) ??

I'm assuming they are because 19 and 20 are the same length as title 2 (though 19 is one second shorter)

any ideas folks?

I've tried MacTheRipper, but Handbrake claims the source (videoTS folder) is invalid!!
Deleted User 11865

Post by Deleted User 11865 »

Were you planning on ever providing an Activity Log, as required by the forum rules? Locking.

But it's nearly Christmas, so here's a gift (from the red banner at the top of every subforum or forum topic):

Must Read: How To Get Questions Answered on These Forums
which links to