What version of Caliburn Micro?

Archive of historical development discussions
Discussions / Development has moved to GitHub
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

Mortimer

What version of Caliburn Micro?

Post by Mortimer »

I'm looking to build 'Win\CS\libraries'. Hoping to avoid references to \Users\Rob in VS.

Thanks!
s55
HandBrake Team

Re: What version of Caliburn Micro?

Post by s55 »

1.5.2 - You can just right click the dll and get the details of it.

I'm not sure what you mean. There are no references to that path in Visual Studio. It's all relative paths.
The symbols may have paths of the caliburn developer, but that doesn't matter in the slightest.

Can you explain a bit further what your issue with this is?
Mortimer

Post by Mortimer »

s55 wrote:1.5.2 - You can just right click the dll and get the details of it.

I'm not sure what you mean. There are no references to that path in Visual Studio. It's all relative paths.
The symbols may have paths of the caliburn developer, but that doesn't matter in the slightest.

Can you explain a bit further what your issue with this is?
Thank you for the version. I didn't know about the right click thing. The path names come into play when using the VS debugger. VS attempts to open the source code.

I have a screen shot but don't see how to add here. Basically, a dialog opens asking where the source code file is.

c:\Users\Rob\Documents\CodePlex\caliburnmicro\src\Caliburn.Micro.Silverlight\INPC.cs

for example.
s55
HandBrake Team

Post by s55 »

It's probably coming from the included symbol files since we don't ship/build Caliburn's source. It shouldn't cause you any issues.
Mortimer

Post by Mortimer »

s55 wrote:It's probably coming from the included symbol files since we don't ship/build Caliburn's source. It shouldn't cause you any issues.
I'm getting some exceptions. One that comes to mind involved reflection. Easier to figure out why with the source.