Option for Default Subtitles & Quick Overview

Archive of historical development discussions
Discussions / Development has moved to GitHub
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

At-M

Option for Default Subtitles & Quick Overview

Post by At-M »

Hi :)

It would be really practical if there would be an option (in the settings for example) where you can lock the "Default" option in the Subtitles Tab.

It gets really annoying to default it everytime and it wastes a lot of time since i have to go through every video.

(if this could be done for the new build, I'd love you more than i already do, if this is possible.)

Also,

a quick overview Page would be nice, it should show general stuff like the outputsize (resolution), subtitles, codec, fps, audio, subtitles, maybe a line where you can see the chapters with name at their respective time and so on.

it could be really practical to see the general stuff all on one page and define the more complex and specific settings in their own tabs

thanks for reading,

At-M
mod16
Experienced

Re: Option for Default Subtitles & Quick Overview

Post by mod16 »

What do you mean by "lock the 'Default' option"? The default settings for the subtitles are saved with the preset (if you save/update it). So if you make this preset the default preset these settings are getting loaded on startup.
At-M

Post by At-M »

Something like an option to make Subtitles always default.

So if i re-encode an anime with english subtitles, it will show the subtitles as default-on, if i start the vid afterwards.
mod16
Experienced

Post by mod16 »

Yes, I agree, that would be nice.

Something like "Always set first track as default track" or "Always enable first track (set as default)".