Call for moderators

Archive of historical development discussions
Discussions / Development has moved to GitHub
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

rhester
Veteran User

Call for moderators

Post by rhester »

I'd like to make a couple of folks moderators for this forum so they can take any corrective actions needed in the future (post editing/deletion, pruning of spam, etc.). To date, our countermeasures against reckless abuse and spam have proven extremely effective, but one never knows. :)

Interested parties should be active developers on HandBrake and regular contributors to the forum. If you'd like to be considered, please reply to this post. No need to sell yourself, just indicate that you're interested and I'll take it into consideration. =)

This should not be taken as intent on my part to step away, merely a means of ensuring with confidence that the project (and this board) will continue even if I am found to one day be mysteriously absent a la titer. :)

Rodney
Last edited by rhester on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jbrjake
Veteran User

Re: Call for moderators

Post by jbrjake »

rhester wrote: Interested parties should be active developers on HandBrake and regular contributors to the forum.
Does obsessive-compulsively checking for new posts every hour or two count as active and regular contribution? ;>
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

Hey jbrjake, quit talking in front of my back!
mk2000

Post by mk2000 »

Count me interested.

mk2000
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

Works for me if it works for you.
baggss

Post by baggss »

I'll volunteer....
rhester
Veteran User

Post by rhester »

I appreciate all the volunteers. Selections were based on participation in the forum and development contributions, but there will be plenty more administrative opportunities in the future. :)

Topic closed.

Rodney