Build revision 779 on OS X fails.

Archive of historical development discussions
Discussions / Development has moved to GitHub
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

Mercury Glitch

Build revision 779 on OS X fails.

Post by Mercury Glitch »

I suspect it's to do with the last revision made today, august 2 2007. I was able to successfully build revision 778 yesterday and all prior revisions.

cd /Users/Glitch/HandBrake/macosx
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DevToolsCore.framework/Resources/pbxcp -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn -strip-debug-symbols -resolve-src-symlinks /Users/Glitch/HandBrake/macosx/icons/actionWidget.png ../HandBrake.app/Contents/Resources
pbxcp: actionWidget.png: No such file or directory
CpResource ../HandBrake.app/Contents/Resources/actionWidgetPressed.png icons/actionWidgetPressed.png
cd /Users/Glitch/HandBrake/macosx
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DevToolsCore.framework/Resources/pbxcp -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn -strip-debug-symbols -resolve-src-symlinks /Users/Glitch/HandBrake/macosx/icons/actionWidgetPressed.png ../HandBrake.app/Contents/Resources
pbxcp: actionWidgetPressed.png: No such file or directory
** BUILD FAILED **
Generating Info.plist with correct version information
mercury-glitchs-computer:~/HandBrake Glitch$
Utumno

Post by Utumno »

I'm also getting "make" build warnings and hard crashes on the new deinterlacing filters on 778 (and probably 779 also, given the change notes for 779) when trying to encode a deinterlaced R" PAL title. Haven't tried a "jam" build yet but will do later today. Intel Mac, if that helps.
Mercury Glitch

Post by Mercury Glitch »

780 fixes the build problem with 779, a mere 7hrs later. Woooo.
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

yeah, sorry about that, I forgot to add four files when I checked in 779 :(