More services available to developers and beta testers!

Archive of historical development discussions
Discussions / Development has moved to GitHub
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

rhester
Veteran User

More services available to developers and beta testers!

Post by rhester »

Because I never tire of giving you guys weapons of mass destruction, I'm pleased to offer the immediate availability of two additional services that I hope will serve useful to the HandBrake development community:

First, weblogs (courtesy of AWStats)! Who wants some juicy, near-real-time statistics on what sort of bits we're moving where and why? Answers are but a click away at http://handbrake.dynalias.com/cgi-bin/awstats.pl - just log in with your registered developer (or beta tester!) login and password!

Second, I'm prepared to offer free unlimited e-mail accounts at the multics.dynalias.com domain to registered developers and beta testers. Don't worry, it's stable - I've been using these mail services for more than a year (built by yours truly!) and they are truly production-grade (even if it is DSL ;). They are serviced by a commercially bulletproofed implementation of postfix, fully protected from spam and virii (both incoming and outgoing *cough*) by amavis and postgrey (updated daily), encrypted via TLS/SSL, backed up by the safest RBLs and guaranteed spam-free! What's more, they are IMAPable and POPable, I'll act as your outbound smtp relay for your address at my domain, and...for those who are still resisting...you get free webmail as well courtesy of squirrelmail! As an extra-special bonus, any e-mail to you at your_account@handbrake.dynalias.com will be auto-forwarded to your multics account! What could be better?

Seriously, folks - the e-mail addresses are free for the asking for all registered developers and beta testers with my compliments. No obligation, just thought you folks might want a spam-free home to exchange notes on hacking HandBrake. =)

Back to your regularly-scheduled program(ming)...

Rodney
jbrjake
Veteran User

Re: More services available to developers and beta testers!

Post by jbrjake »

rhester wrote:Because I never tire of giving you guys weapons of mass destruction, I'm pleased to offer the immediate availability of two additional services that I hope will serve useful to the HandBrake development community
Shiny! New toys!

Thank you, Rodney =)

(Woohoo! I'm the #2 most frequent IP!)
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

jbrjake wrote:(Woohoo! I'm the #2 most frequent IP!)
Woohoo! Whos number one! ;)

Seriously, thanks rhester, if we are interested you want it by pm?
rhester
Veteran User

Post by rhester »

dynaflash wrote:Seriously, thanks rhester, if we are interested you want it by pm?
That or e-mail is fine.

Rodney