This patch release contains bug fixes for issues affecting previous releases, and includes all new features and improvements available in HandBrake 1.0.0.
If you happen to discover any reproducible bugs or issues, please tell us about them on our bugs forum or GitHub issue tracker. You can also get in touch on our IRC support channel.
Versions 1.0.4 -> 1.0.6 were skipped due to issues with our build process.
Before updating, please make sure there are no pending encodes in the Queue. If you are currently using HandBrake older than version 1.0.0, please also make note of any custom Presets you have created, as they may not be compatible with newer versions.
- Fixed decoding of raw video in Matroska/MKV
- Fixed time stamp handling for containerless raw video
- Fixed memory leaks in OpenCL
- Fixed x265 2-pass encoding where video frame rate is altered by filters
- Improved handling of very small amounts of sync jitter (~1 tick)
- Improved handling of AVI files with broken indices
- Further refined fix for Libav crash encoding AAC at very high bitrates
- Removed fontconfig dependency on Mac and Windows; libass now uses CoreText/DirectWrite
- Improved subtitle font selection when burning in SRT/SSA subtitles
Command line interface
Fixed preset subtitle burn defaults override
- Updated MinGW-w64 build script for improved compatibility with hardened GCC
- Fixed video preset control not updating
- Fixed audio passthru masks not updating until preset save
- Fixed application of SRT subtitles offset
- Updated translations: af, cs, ja_JP, ru, sk, sv
- Fixed When Done option not updating/resetting correctly
Download HandBrake 1.0.7
News and Updates
1 post • Page 1 of 1