If you can read that quote aloud honestly, then follow these...you wrote: Hi,
I would like you to stop working on HandBrake and help me. I checked the FAQ but soon realized I needed to read the documentation. I learned a lot but I'm still having trouble. I searched this forum for previous posts. I searched the trac. I even used Google's HandBrake domain search. I've totally come up empty so I am providing a verbose activity log in code brackets. If you would just offer a little help I promise to use a helpful subject line, type complete sentences, and follow the forum rules.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REQUESTING SUPPORT
- Post in the correct forum with a clear subject line
- Provide the activity log - Please use a pastebin website and post the URL it provides..
- All logs are saved to disk. See the documentation for more details: Activity Window
- If there is a significant amount of repeated log lines, you can cut these out and simply add a line "Repeated many times ..." so it's clear where you removed the lines from.
- Please do not email or PM people for support. Posts should be public for the benefit of everyone.
- Also note that we do not support old versions of HandBrake. Only the current version and nightly builds on the download page.