With upcoming changes to data protection and privacy laws in Europe coming into effect soon, we thought this would be a good time to remind everyone that we do have a privacy policy.
This applies to all users and visitors world-wide.

We have made a few changes to the language to make it clearer in relation to this new regulation but fundamentally, the terms and your rights are unchanged.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask in the General Forum

Needs a viewing screen

Archive of historical feature requests.
Please use the GitHub link above to report issues.
Forum rules

Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.

- This forum is now closed to new topics.
- Existing topics will remain open for a short while as the transition over occurs.
vinckles
New User

Needs a viewing screen

Post by vinckles » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Please describe what you would like to see added to HandBrake: Handbrake needs a video viewing screen full time

Why would you like to see this added: One needs to see what is being done to the picture, whether Cropping or deinterlacing, or any feature that brings about a change to the image. It is the most frustrating software for video i have ever seen! I would be the fist to say, it is an extremly cleaver feature packed software, but SO hard to understand. I have always used Xmedia recode, which is much easier to comprehend and use. How I wish Handbrake was too.

What version of HandBrake are you currently running: Afraid I uninstalled Handbreak a couple of years ago because I could not operate and see what I was doing. (It was like a blind man trying to play darts.)

What operating system and version and you currently running (e.g. OSX 10.11, Windows 7, Ubuntu 14): Windows 7

Ritsuka
HandBrake Team

Re: Needs a viewing screen

Post by Ritsuka » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:08 am

There is a preview window on Windows too since version 1.