Deactivate tasks in queue

Archive of historical feature requests.
Please use the GitHub link above to report issues.
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

MiMoHo

Deactivate tasks in queue

Post by MiMoHo »

Please describe what you would like to see added to HandBrake:
There is no option for videos in the queue to be deactivated without removing it completely from the queue.

Why would you like to see this added:
This could be helpful if for example you want to continue to convert videos later on without waiting until the running process reaches the concerning tasks as you have to abort the conversion manually, delete the latest clip that has justed been created in the destination folder and reset the stopped task in the queue.

What version of HandBrake are you currently running:

What operating system and version are you currently running (e.g. OSX 10.11, Windows 7, Ubuntu 14):
Mac OS X 10.11.6
Ritsuka
HandBrake Team

Re: Deactivate tasks in queue

Post by Ritsuka »

You can rearrange them already.
MiMoHo

Post by MiMoHo »

Yes, I know, but you can't move the pending videos to the ones that are completed yet to avoid them being converted by the clip-by-clip process going downwards. Therefore as of now, the queue doesn't leave some files untouched until activated as requested above.
Null

Post by Null »

Doesn't "Finish Current and Stop" already do this? (Option comes up when you click Stop for the queue) Or just pause the queue.. then resume it later. You do have to leave Handbrake open, but I've left my queue paused for hours without issues.