queue window options missing when using main window in nightly builds

Archive of historical feature requests.
Please use the GitHub link above to report issues.
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

xov5dor

queue window options missing when using main window in nightly builds

Post by xov5dor »

in the nightlies the main interface can be used to show the queue/no separate window. but, when using the main window for the queue the queue options are missing --> clear completed, clear queue, import queue, export queue

Why would you like to see this added: quicker and easier to get to queue options, streamlines

What version of HandBrake are you currently running: Nightly HandBrake-b7cb7d6_x86_64-Win_GUI

What operating system and version and you currently running (e.g. OSX 10.11, Windows 7, Ubuntu 14): windows 7 professional 64bit
s55
HandBrake Team

Re: queue window options missing when using main window in nightly builds

Post by s55 »

At the moment they are all available on the Right Click Menu.

I'm resistant to the idea of making the import/export queue more discoverable as I reckon users might think that it's the way you batch load up a queue and it's not that. I may have a think about the queue controls though.

I think I'll try adding a Queue menu to the main window that's shown when one is in this mode. That will probably help.
s55
HandBrake Team

Re: queue window options missing when using main window in nightly builds

Post by s55 »

https://github.com/HandBrake/HandBrake/ ... 445de027e1

The Queue Menu is dynamic. When you open the queue on the main panel the menu expands to have all the same options as the right click context menu. Should make it a bit easier to find.