Just some tweaks

Archive of historical feature requests.
Please use the GitHub link above to report issues.
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

screamo

Just some tweaks

Post by screamo »

Normally I don't take the time to comment on these forums, but given this program is great and its all open source.... i thought i would....

its not a techinical comment but more of an end user quirk.... I buy alot of albums that come with dvd's, they often have an excess of 8 DVD video songs, therefore I get 8 titles... now I want to put these on my ipod so I use the queue system alot.......... problem im having....

1) this is me being lazy, but still ! If I have 9 titles it would be nice to have a quick way to... 1) have them all queued as the 'ipod' preset. At the moment the routine is.... select title hit ipod preset then add to queue... also u need to increment the file name, which is all a bit tideus being a mac user :) ...

2) If a queue is to be made self auto incrementing file names would be great or just a way of getting all titles copied without having to add each to a queue.

Sorry to rant! but noticed how many improvements are going on and thought would let u know....
Confused Amused

Post by Confused Amused »

I was actually just coming over to here post something similar. I've just finished encoding the majority of my concert DVDs and TV show DVDs. A lot of the concerts are encoded as 1 long track split into chapters, but I prefer to have each chapter as a separate file, which ends up being a separate music video in iTunes.

It would be extremely handy to have a flag in the CLI (or GUI option) that would essentially be "save each chapter as a unique file". Obviously not a deal breaker since I've finished encoding mine, but it would saved a lot of time and would be useful in the future.