doing multiple titles in sequence

Archive of historical feature requests.
Please use the GitHub link above to report issues.
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

handuser

doing multiple titles in sequence

Post by handuser »

A feature whereby selected titles are all processed with present settings - instead of needing to add them manually to the queue list. Generating sequential destination files - perhaps using a 2-digit suffix. This would be great for doing multiple episodes off a DVD.
noho_2003

Post by noho_2003 »

Yes! I completly agree with this! Right now I have to do episode by episode and this gets pretty annoying. If I try to queue them, HandBrake creates files with the same name and overwrites them :(
baggss

Post by baggss »

noho_2003 wrote:Yes! I completly agree with this! Right now I have to do episode by episode and this gets pretty annoying. If I try to queue them, HandBrake creates files with the same name and overwrites them :(
No you don't. Every time you select a new episode give it new/different name and then queue it. Each file will have the name assigned and you can literally queue up hundreds of titles to rip in one go. If your ripping TV shows, you can simply number them or name them by episode. Not that hard to do.
dynaflash
Veteran User

Post by dynaflash »

baggss wrote:
noho_2003 wrote:Yes! I completly agree with this! Right now I have to do episode by episode and this gets pretty annoying. If I try to queue them, HandBrake creates files with the same name and overwrites them :(
No you don't. Every time you select a new episode give it new/different name and then queue it. Each file will have the name assigned and you can literally queue up hundreds of titles to rip in one go. If your ripping TV shows, you can simply number them or name them by episode. Not that hard to do.
Or, you can turn on "Auto Naming" in the MacGui prefs. It uses the dvd name and title number for each title by default.