[Duplicate] Show Queue Not Working

Archive of historical bug reports.
Please use the GitHub link above to report issues.
Forum rules
Please be aware we are now using GitHub for issue tracking and feature requests.
- This section of the forum is now closed to new topics.

johncrane

[Duplicate] Show Queue Not Working

Post by johncrane »

In Version 0.10.0 when you click on Show Queue the display window becomes highlighted but the Queue window does not show up. If you go to window and try and change to Queue window nothing happens.
JohnAStebbins
HandBrake Team

Re: Show Queue Not Working

Post by JohnAStebbins »

Please read
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18906

And supply a bit more information
snapper67

Post by snapper67 »

I had the same issue when I upgraded to 0.10 on a Mac today running OS X 10.10.2. It would appear to be something to do with window handling and/or the upgrade code. After quitting and restarting (the first time starting manually), the Show Queue button works fine.

In case it's of any use, here's a description of the problem: I upgraded to 0.10 using the automatic upgrade dialog, and then after the managed restart went to add some items to the queue. When clicking on "Show Queue" no additional window appeared, however, the encodings worked as normal, and as soon as they finished, the queue window appeared. To see whether there was a Preferences setting that gave the location of a log file (to post here), I went to Handbrake->Preferences but that window wouldn't open either.
Ritsuka
HandBrake Team

Post by Ritsuka »

The issue is already fixed in the nightly build.